Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire Local Enterprise Partnership is celebrating its skills and training initiatives and launching the new ESFA contracts for 2019-2021, which are part funded by the European Social Fund 2014-2020 with at a special event later this month.
The event will take place on 26th June at Yarnfield Park Training and Conference Centre from 9.30am to 1.30pm, including an opportunity for lunch and networking.
Initial delivery saw the LEP successfully procure twelve contracts under the ESF Programme in partnership with three co-financing organisations; Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and the Big Lottery’s Building Better Opportunities programme (BBO). The contracts, to the value of £38m have benefited 18,235 participants with support to move into education, training or employment or to move closer to the labour market having helped them to address multiple barriers to work.
SSLEP is continuing the work with ESFA on the ESF 2014-2020 programme and procuring delivery for 2019-2021 against the following programme themes:
- IP 1.1 Support for the Unemployed
- IP 1.2 Support for Young People – not in education, employment or training
- IP 1.4 Community Grants
- IP 2.1 Support for the workforce
The day is intended to give programme delivery partners the chance to share successes while providing an invaluable networking opportunity.
The agenda is:
- Registration and refreshments
- SSLEP Welcome and Opening
- Celebrating delivery to date
- Working in Partnership-DWP
- April 2019 ESFA Contracts
- Big Lottery BBO
- National Policy drivers
- Closing remarks followed by Lunch and a networking opportunity
Please sign up to attend via Eventbrite