The inward investment arm of the LEP, Make It Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire offers a free and confidential service to help companies that are looking to relocate and expand into the county. Its inward investment services include:
- Help identifying suitable locations, sites and premises
- Help with site visits and area tours
- Advice on grants and incentives
- Support in relation to skills, training, salary levels and recruitment costs
- Assistance with industry and market research
The secret of our region’s success is simple. We support business. We make the investments that help to unlock the potential in our area and make it easier for major companies to grow. Find out what opportunities are available for you here.
See Stoke-On-Trent City Council Leader, Abi Brown and Stafford County Council Leader, Alan White, discussing investment opportunities here: Investing in Stoke-on-Trent & Staffordshire: Building on Success – YouTube