The Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire Careers and Enterprise Company is holding its first ever Enterprise Adviser Coffee and Questions virtual session next Thursday 26th November at 10am-10.30am.
The event will answer the following:
- Does your business want to engage with local schools, but doesn’t know how?
- As a business leader, do you want to forge strong links to the education sector to have your say on critical areas such as skills gaps?
- Do you want to inspire and prepare young people for the fast-changing world of work?
- Would you like to support the young people of Staffordshire to make better informed decisions on their career pathways?
- Do you want to explore ways in which you can develop your early talent pipeline?
- Do you simply want to give something back to your local community and share your business expertise?
Attendees can learn all about the Careers & Enterprise Company’s Enterprise Adviser Network.
Its team will be on hand to answer questions and share more information on how businesses can get involved with the education sector and join the de facto body for linking industry to schools, which is funded and supported by the Department for Education.
Representatives from local schools will be in attendance and attendees will have the opportunity to speak with both school staff and your local Enterprise Coordinator, as well as network with like-minded local businesses.
Businesses can register their attendance on the following link: