We Are Staffordshire run regular Ambassador events throughout the year showcasing exciting projects and success stories from businesses across Staffordshire.
With a line-up of inspirational speakers, you’ll hear about the latest developments and businesses that are shaping our great county.
The next event will be taking place on 11 July and will be shining a spotlight on placemaking, and in particular how the vibrant city of Lichfield will continue to celebrate its culture and heritage, as it moves forward with its future vision for the City Centre Masterplan.
Nestled in the heart of Staffordshire, the city of Lichfield offers awe-inspiring culture, stunning hospitality, bustling independent shops and more.
Perhaps best-known for its distinctive cathedral and many other historic buildings, Lichfield is a place of culture, and with the Lichfield city centre masterplan in place to shape the future growth for the city centre, there are promising major regeneration plans to enhance the quality of the city centre environment.
Join the event which will be exploring:
- How the city became home to Staffordshire’s first Michelin starred chef and restaurant
- What Lichfield Cathedral is doing to remain at the heart of the local community with its rich programme of arts, music, heritage and culture
- An exclusive showcase of Lichfield’s plans to re-shape the historic city centre, including a new cinema and leisure development
Presentations will be followed by a Q&A with all of the speakers, chaired by Henrietta Brealey, Chief Executive of Birmingham Chambers of Commerce.
- Tom Shepherd, Chef Patron, Upstairs, Lichfield
- Henrietta Brealey, Chief Executive of Greater Birmingham Chambers of Commerce
- Simon Warburton, Executive Director, Lichfield Cathedral
- Evolve Estates
- Lichfield District Council
- We Are Staffordshire
The Ambassador programme is key to connecting businesses, organisations and individuals across our county into a powerful network of voices to promote Staffordshire to national and international audiences. To learn more about the programme and how you can get involved, visit the We Are Staffordshire website.