We Are Staffordshire run regular Ambassador events throughout the year showcasing exciting projects and success stories from businesses across Staffordshire.
With a line-up of inspirational speakers, you’ll hear about the latest developments and businesses that are shaping our great county.
The next event will be taking place on 18 April and will be shining a spotlight on a small selection of the organisations, charities and individuals who are protecting and conserving Staffordshire’s natural environment as well as celebrating individuals who work to benefit local communities across the county.
Join the event and learn:
- How ambitious plans are moving forwards for a 25-acre living memorial in Staffordshire
- How Staffordshire businesses, organisations and groups can gain national recognition for their work through the King’s Awards
- How Staffordshire’s wild places, natural landscapes and wildlife are being protected and managed
- How one of the county’s most successful tourist attractions balances their tourism offer with conservation
Presentations will be followed by a Q&A with all the speakers, chaired by Mark Ellis, Lead, The National Memorial Arboretum and We Are Staffordshire Place Board member.
• We Are Staffordshire
• Mark Ellis, Lead, National Memorial Arboretum
• His Majesty’s Lord-Lieutenant of Staffordshire Mr Ian Dudson, CBE KStJ
• Jeff Sim, Head of Nature Reserves and Species Recovery, Staffordshire Wildlife Trust
• Steve Hopkins and Steve Atkinson, CPRE – The Countryside Charity
• Carol Adams, Head of Horticulture and Biodiversity, The Trentham Estate
The Ambassador programme is key to connecting businesses, organisations and individuals across our county into a powerful network of voices to promote Staffordshire to national and international audiences. To learn more about the programme and how you can get involved, visit the We Are Staffordshire website.