The Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government (MHCLG) has launched a new round of calls for the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) totalling £224 million of available funding across the North West including Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.
ERDF strengthens sustainable and inclusive growth by stimulating research, innovation, collaboration, productivity and business competitiveness.
This event will provide potential applicants with more information on ERDF and provide guidance on submitting a quality application.
The priority axes (PA) identified for the funding across the different Local Enterprise Partners (LEPs) are:
• PA1 Promoting Research and Innovation
• PA2 Enhancing access to, and use and quality of, Information and Communications Technology
• PA3 Enhancing the Competitiveness of Small and Medium Sized Enterprises
• PA4 Supporting the Shift Towards a Low Carbon Economy in All Sectors
• PA6 Preserving and Protecting the Environment and Promoting Resource Efficiency
All of the above have a minimum grant value of £500,000.
MHCLG’s North West Growth Delivery Team are hosting this free information event to support organisations, like yours, to help you apply for ERDF funding.
The event takes place on July 19 from 10.30am to 1pm at The exchange, County Hall, Pitt Street, Preston, PR18RB.
At this event you will:
• Find out more information about the European Regional Development Fund
• Find out more information about the European Regional Development Fund application process
• Meet directly with MHCLG ESIF managers, PA leads and relationship managers, to talk about your project and fit for funding requirements, including application support available
• Be able to ask any questions you may have about the funding
• Have the opportunity to network with other potential ERDF projects
If you are already delivering an ERDF project please be aware that you can now apply for an extension at any point within your project delivery.
For further detail on ERDF, view the ERDF 2014-20 Operational Programme, which can be found here.
Should you have any questions or concerns please contact NW.ERDFENQUIRIES@communities.gov.uk