In this round-table session hosted by ICAEW West Midlands, you will hear about levelling up, innovation opportunities and business support from your Local Enterprise Partnership.
Taking place on 19 October it will feature Alun Rogers, Chair of the Stoke Staffs LEP and founder of local business Risual Ltd, who will talk about:
- Levelling up and plans for the area
- Human capital
- Physical capital
- The £60m regeneration scheme
- Innovation opportunities for SMEs
- Business advice and support including access to finance
- Support for new start-up businesses
- Addressing the skills gap
- Sustainability support
This event will be followed by a Q&A session, during which ICAEW and the LEP would like to obtain your insight on levelling up for your local area. Insights from these discussions will be gathered and, where appropriate, fed back to ICAEW’s senior leadership team to raise with Government departments.