Training organisations working on employability skills are invited to the Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire Local Enterprise Partnership’s launch of the ESFA 2019-2021 Opt-in programme which is part funded by the European Social Fund 2014-2020.
The launch will take place on the 7th September at Yarnfield Park Training and Conference Centre from 10am to 2pm.
To date the LEP has successfully procured 12 contracts from the ESF Programme in partnership with three co-financing organisations; Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and the Big Lottery’s Building Better Opportunities programme (BBO). The contracts have been to the value of £38 million and have benefited 14,302 participants with support to move into education, training or employment or to move closer to the labour market having helped them to address multiple barriers to work.
The LEP have agreed to continue the work with ESFA on the ESF 2014-2020 programme and procure delivery for 2019-2021 against the following programme themes:
- IP 1.1 Support for the Unemployed
- IP 1.2 Support for Young People – not in education, employment or training
- IP 1.4 Community Grants
- IP 2.1 Support for the workforce
The planned format for the event will be:
- 10am arrival (refreshments available) for 10.30am prompt start
- 10.30am – 12.30pm presentations on the specifications and working with the ESFA
- 12.30pm lunch followed by a networking opportunity
Please confirm your attendance via Eventbrite
If you have any dietary requirements please email the event organiser (firstname.lastname@example.org) .