Apply before the end of August: highly valuable levels 3 – 5 business-boosting training and qualifications worth £1,000s, with up to 100% funding, are currently available in Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.
If you are self-employed and want to gain new skills to help you get a step ahead of the competition, or a small business owner looking to gain new qualifications for yourself or fill existing skills gaps in your organisation, you can still currently access highly valuable training and qualifications from local colleges, fully funded. Applications close at the end of this month.
This new learning and skills initiative is funded by the Department for Education and has been awarded to the Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire Local Enterprise Partnership region.
The scheme is already proving very popular, with more than 1,100 people having already made an enquiry, and many of them already benefiting from the opportunity.
All of the courses on offer are level 3 and above, and a wide range of subjects are available at colleges across Staffordshire. They include:
- Advanced Manufacturing & Engineering
- Construction & the Built Environment
- Management & Leadership
- HR Supervision
- Hospitality Industry Management
- Accounting / Bookkeeping
- Electrical Installation
- Fabrication and Welding
- Computer Aided Design
- Business Management
- Wall and Floor Tiling
- Management in Residential Childcare
- Health and Social Care Leadership
- Childcare and Education
- Plus many many more
Colleges delivering the training include Stafford College, Newcastle under Lyme College, Stoke-on-Trent College, Burton and South Derbyshire College, South Staffordshire College, Buxton and Leek College, and Acacia Training, based in Trentham.
How to find out more
To find out more please call to speak with a local advisor about the funding and course availability. The Staffordshire Career Learning lines are open Mon-Fri 10am to 6pm.
There are two lines to use, depending on your circumstances:
- If you are self-employed and looking to gain new skills and qualifications to enhance your services CALL 01785 674 148 or visit www.careerlearningstaffs.co.uk to request a call-back
- If you are a small business employer or an employee of a small business, CALL 01785 674 146 or visit www.staffordshirecareerlearning.co.uk to request a call-back