An appeal has been made to businesses in Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent for PPE equipment for care workers.
Staffordshire County Council is asking for companies to help support the vital work of adult and children social care work and ensure that homecare, care homes, nursing homes, children’s units and frontline social workers have the required PPE to do their jobs safely.
The council is asking if businesses could donate PPE in their stocks to help the authority with its work in dealing with the coronavirus outbreak.
The following list of PPE would be greatly appreciated:
1. Fluid Resistant Surgical Masks
2. Fluid Resistant Surgical Masks with eye protection
3. Small Medium and Large/extra-large nitrile or vinyl gloves
4. Disposable plastic aprons any colour
5. Eye protection glasses
6. Hand wipes
7. Surface wipes
8. Short or long sleeved disposable gowns
9. Hand sanitiser
10. FFP3 masks
11. Zip log bags
Any businesses that can help should contact Becky.email@example.com