Times continue to be tough, but there is help out there waiting for you.
Thousands of businesses across Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent have got the help the need just by reaching out and taking advantage of the wide range of business support that is ready and waiting to help you in these tough times.
But what difference do these business support services make, anyway?
Well let us show you. The Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent Enterprise Partnership and the Staffordshire Chambers of Commerce are proud to present ‘Business Heroes’ – your interactive guide to the stories of nine businesses just like you that have not just survived, but thrived during coronavirus.
Browse the interactive Business Heroes publication now and find out:
- what businesses of all sizes and sectors have done to diversify, flex and develop new markets
- how their social responsibility has played a very real part in the community through this very human crisis
- their pearls of wisdom that any business can apply to navigate uncertain times
- the business support services and advice you can access now through the SSLEP-funded Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire Growth Hub and the Staffordshire Chambers of Commerce.
Fast links to survival pearls of wisdom from:
- Access Covers Ltd
- The Cake Spa
- CE Leeke and Sons (The Foxall family)
- Radwell International Ltd
- Charlie Crow
- The Planterra Group
- Trentham Foods
- Caja Ltd
Fast links to business support:
- The Redundancy and Recruitment Triage Service
- Membership with the Staffordshire Chambers of Commerce
- The Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire Growth Hub
- The Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire Skills Hub
- The Staffordshire Start-Up Programme