For a directory of the regulatory contacts in our LEP for your area please visit Talk to Reg.
Regulation for Growth
Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire LEP has been chosen by the Better Regulation Delivery Office to pilot a Better Business for All initiative called Regulation for Growth. This initiative brings together all national and local regulators in conjunction with businesses to support the growth and prosperity of Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.
Through our continued engagement with both regulators (operating at national and local level) and businesses we have been working to improve regulation in a number of ways. We have
– established a clear and effective relationship between regulators and business supported by our Regulatory Charter.
– encouraged regulators to deliver their regulation in more innovative ways through promoting greater communication between them so as to spread best practices and change the culture in their approach.
– improved the quality, accessibility and consistency of communicated regulatory advice and tools for businesses across our LEP.
Regulators working with business support organisations, such as the Chambers of Commerce and Federation of Small Businesses, as well as businesses themselves, helped to drive the success of this project. For more information, please contact email@example.com
The Regulation for Growth Team
The members of the LEP who we are working with to make Regulation for Growth happen come from a number of organisations, including:
- A number of local businesses
- Federation of Small Businesses
- Staffordshire Chambers
- Staffordshire Fire and Rescue
- Staffordshire Police
- Staffordshire Police and Crime Commissioner
- Newcastle-under-Lyme Borough Council
- Staffordshire Moorlands District Council
- Cannock Chase District Council
- South Staffordshire Council
- Tamworth Borough Council
- Stafford Borough Council
- Lichfield District Council
- Stoke-on-Trent City Council
- Staffordshire County Council